St. Augustine’s Best Dentist Since 2011
St. Johns Family Dentistry had proudly served the St. Augustine area for more than 40 years. As a family-owned dental practice, we take pride in offering a multitude of dental services in a stress-free environment. We’re focused on our legacy of quality and service by investing in technology and industry knowledge. By incorporating new technologies, we create patient-matched solutions that make your oral health journey perfect for you. Our lab gives us the means to provide the quality we are known for so we can continue to give you the experience you expect from a leading dentistry organization.
From the waiting room to our surgery bays, we have created a warm, welcoming environment to make your time with us as relaxing as possible. From dental cleanings and root canals, to teeth whitening and dental implants, we never forget that our number one priority is you! If you want the best dental care at a price that fits into your budget, we encourage you to stop by and meet our dedicated team.
Dr. Anthony Corral
Dentist and Owner
Dr. Corral received an undergraduate degree from Johns Hopkins University and graduated from the prestigious School of Dentistry at Temple University. He is a member of the Florida Dental Association, American Dental Association and N.E. District Dental Association.
Dr. Corral and his wife, Viti, reside in Jacksonville. Both love to cook and enjoy everything about North Florida. Dr. Corral and his wife also love to travel and frequently attend community events. St. Augustine, however, is their favorite destination.
Dr. Kelly Carrothers
Dr. Carrothers graduated cum laude from the University of Toledo in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Michigan in 1997. Following dental school, Dr. Carrothers moved to Northeast Florida to complete her first of two residencies. She completed the Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in 1998 and the General Practice Residency in 1999.
She spends her spare time with her husband, Rich, and enjoys being “Mom” to daughter Devin and son Dillon. She is also actively involved in the Junior Service League of St. Augustine.
Dr. Daniel Brauneck
Dr. Daniel Brauneck is a third-generation dentist who was born and raised in Palatka, FL. He graduated from Palatka High School with honors in 2002. He completed his undergrad studies at Florida State University, graduating Phi Beta Kappa in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science in biology and a minor in chemistry. After earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University in 2011, he returned to Palatka to join his father in the family dental practice, which has served the Palatka area for over 34 years. Dr. Brauneck is a member of the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association, as well as the Putnam County Chamber of Commerce and Palatka Rotary.
We’re thrilled to welcome Dr. Maria A. Rojas D.M.D. to our St. John’s Family Dentistry office. She brings with her a variety of talents. She can perform Botulinum Toxin (Botox) administration for Esthetic Procedures and Facial Pain, Dermal Filler administration for Facial Balancing (in which she has advanced training), Invisalign, Nitrous Dentistry, and Polydioxanone Threads for non-surgical facial lifting.
After achieving her undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Florida, Dr. Rojas went on to earn her Doctor of Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University.
Covers your basic diagnostic, preventative and routine dental care.
We’re specialists in saving teeth, making your smile last a lifetime.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of various injuries, diseases and defects that affect your face, mouth, teeth and jaws.
Forget traditional metal braces that are painful and embarrassing; ask for Invisalign®.
Cosmetic & Whitening
We can help correct imperfections, repair damage, and restore your teeth to their natural beauty.
Implants help preserve bone and prevent further deterioration, as well as improve your smile!
- $68 Child's Special
- Child Cleaning
- 2 Bitewings
- $1000 Off Invisalign® This offer cannot be combined with prior purchases or used in conjunction with insurance. Offer is ONLY for full Invisalign cases, does not include express cases. Finance options are not available with offer.
- $650 OFF Single Implants Implant special can not be used in conjunction with dental insurance. Additional Implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058)
- Free Implant Consultations No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- Free Second Opinions No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- $29 New Patient Special (Exam and X-Ray)
- Oral Comprehensive Exam
- Full Set of X-Rays